I WANT TO…
- File a Building Permit
- Read Town Board Meeting Minutes
- See the current Town Board Agenda
- Get on the Town Board Agenda
- See the Town Building Code
- Read the Town Code & Regulations
- Read the Current Police Blotter
- Rent Town Hall Community Room
- Contact a Town Staff Member
- Contact a Town Board Trustee
- Report a Concern
- Learn about Ethics in Colorado Gov.
- Learn about Colorado Open Government
RECEIVE TOWN NEWS BY EMAIL
Standing Board committee meeting.
Currently in Paonia...
Resolution 2016-08 went in to effect March 1, 2017. You will see the changes on the April billing. 2016-08 Resolution of Water Rates and Chargesread more
The railroad has scheduled repairs with the Town that will require road closures over a period of approximately 2 weeks. Beginning April 8, 2017, Crossings will be closed at: 1ST PHASE - LAMBORN DRIVE AND NORTH FORK AVENUE 2ND PHASE - 2ND STREET, OAK AVENUE,...read more
Job Description This position is a certified police officer, as required by Colorado Peace Officer Standards and Training Act. This is general law enforcement work, responsible for protecting life and property and enforcing laws and ordinances. Work involves routine...read more
Demographics in 2014
- Population: 1,451
- Median household income: $46,010
- Average household income: $52,839
- Median house value in 2014: $178,247
- Average Home Value in 2014: $201,659
|Median age:||44.2 yrs|
Looking for Local Businesses?
Video footage by Steve Huntley