I WANT TO…
- File a Building Permit
- Read Town Board Meeting Minutes
- See the current Town Board Agenda
- Get on the Town Board Agenda
- See the Town Building Code
- Read the Town Code & Regulations
- Read the Current Police Blotter
- Rent Town Hall Community Room
- Contact a Town Staff Member
- Contact a Town Board Trustee
- Report a Concern
- Learn about Ethics in Colorado Gov.
- Learn about Colorado Open Government
RECEIVE TOWN NEWS BY EMAIL
Standing Board committee meeting.
Currently in Paonia...
The April 25, 2017 Boardmeeting included updates to the existing Sewer Ordinance, as well as a second ordinance setting sewer rates. The sewer rate ordinance includes an increase of $3.00 and the addition of a $25.00 standby fee for sewer taps not yet connected to...read more
Resolution 2016-08 went in to effect March 1, 2017. You will see the changes on the April billing. 2016-08 Resolution of Water Rates and Chargesread more
The railroad has scheduled repairs with the Town that will require road closures over a period of approximately 2 weeks. Beginning April 8, 2017, Crossings will be closed at: 1ST PHASE - LAMBORN DRIVE AND NORTH FORK AVENUE 2ND PHASE - 2ND STREET, OAK AVENUE,...read more
Demographics in 2014
- Population: 1,451
- Median household income: $46,010
- Average household income: $52,839
- Median house value in 2014: $178,247
- Average Home Value in 2014: $201,659
|Median age:||44.2 yrs|
Looking for Local Businesses?
Video footage by Steve Huntley